Saturday, February 12, 2011

Well, that sucks.

I'm flying to Tulsa this weekend. I'm going to get out of the house, not do any work, and potentially see a few friends in the process who will make this month suck a lot less.

That is... if I manage to not miss my flight.  Which I wasn't able to do this morning. Oh, if I had been all of a minute earlier, I'd have made it. But nope. Apparently, a 10:50 flight can depart at 10:47 and still be on time, and I would not be there.

Rebooking was quick and easy and so long as I don't do it again, I'll make it in to Tulsa at 4... only 4 hours late. Somehow, that's fitting for me and my flights to T-town. I always manage to be 4 hours later than I wanted to be. 

Until then, I'm rocking out to John Prine in an airport. which is terribly ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment