Tuesday, July 21, 2009

On The Rocks - Hanson

Oh what little did I know that Hanson/HelloGoodbye tour dates would be posted yesterday. I assumed they would be up later this week, but Monday? That's just amazing.

The insanity began already with people rushing to get in touch with friends they haven't seen in months to see who can stay with whom and who can car pool with whom to the next show. Flight arrangements, hotel arrangements and the like are already made. I think Hanson fans can make a strong argument for being event planners. Not only do we arrange the travel of our own and friends across the country we do it all under the limitations of work and school schedules and various budgets. Some friends have already been discounted as lost causes while other friends who usually can't be relied upon are stepping up to the plate. The beauty of tour, we are all for this month, sisters with a common mission. Musical bliss and avoiding the insanity.

The tour this year is the "Use Your Sole" tour. A nice twist on words.


Lyric for the day: Early in the morning I am reminded how few things change, we've been through it every time it's the same old phrase. Never should have said it, but you should know what I ment to say, so we're back on the rocks, we've been here before will it ever stop? I've tried to change, but we're gonna fight so we can make it right.
Living in the moment we fight the thought of the everyday, monday morning in twenty twenty it seems so clear. Even though I see it, give into weakness and wind up here. So we're back on the rocks, been here before will it ever stop? I've tried to change but we're gonna fight so we can make it right. I'm not giving up.
I'm not giving up. If I give in to reason then I'd stop believing and just move on, I can't move on. So we're back on the rocks, we've been here before will it ever stop, I've tried to change but we're gonna fight so we can make it right.
I like it on the rocks. I'll take it on the rocks. So we can make it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment