Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Misread...

Productivity sucks when you have a headache. I find my self knowing full well that there's a million of things that I should be doing, and not doing them because the left side of my head feels like someone is trying to pop it like a pimple.

Other things: I need to buy glasses. I don't want to. But I need new glasses that aren't from ten years ago so when my contacts give up the ghost I've got something.
I still need that car.
I still need an apartment and potential roommate.
I still need a lot.

But this year looks promising. There's no where left to go but up!

Song for the day, for mostly one verse
Misread - Kings of Convenience

How come no one ever told me, the loneliest people all through out history, were the ones who always spoke the truth, the ones who made a difference by withstanding indifference. Should I take that risk or just smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment