Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sun Roof

The weather is finally getting to the point where it's consistently good. It makes for some great driving moments, sitting behind the wheel windows down, sun roof popped open and the radio blasting some awesome old school hits. Some awesome jams like "What A Man" by Salt N Peppa and En Vogue and "Steal My Sunshine" by Len.

When the radio finally ran out of awesome songs to drive to (Sorry, Lady Gaga this means you) I switched over to cds... but man, I desperately need some new cds.  Most of my favorite bands and some new loves are dropping albums this summer and I'm itching to get my fingers on them. Among the awesome artists are Carney - they're new to my list but one of the best bands I've found in a long time. http://www.carneymusic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment