Monday, December 21, 2009

Ask Rudolph and he won't steer you wrong

I am decidedly not in the holiday mood.  I put on a really good front. There's garland and candy canes at my desk, there's a Christmas tree in my living room and a Christmas villiage burried in my parent's basement. Somehow, in all of the decoration, I didn't wind up listening to too much Christmas music and music can seriously change your mood.
Life threw some serious curve balls at me this weekend and I have to find some way to balance back out. Christmas is among the least of my concerns right now. Between my car falling apart and apartment leases running out, I just don't see a whole lot of time for Christmas. Still everyone in my office seems to be feeling at least some of the spirit. Hopefully that will rub off of them and on to me just enough to feel like I had a Christmas this year.
Maybe I wont need luck. Maybe, just a little Snowed In and a little Josh Groban and I'll be in the mood. Just keep the misletoe far far away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment